Thursday, 18 November 2010

Gadget Obsession

WANT!


Okay, so a few months ago I caught word of the Bamboo by WACOM. As someone who fails at any thing creative, these are sad times for me... :( Now, it's not that I don't WANT to be creative and so on, I'm just lazy and would rather do nothing... My fella had planned these days where he would give me intense photoshop training, because I showed interest in wanting to use it (as he is a photographer and editor etc) but I think I only had one lesson, then managed to find other things to do instead. Here is the little beast in action.



So, I want to put this on my Christmas wish list, but all the questions will be the same... "why?". To be honest, I have no real reason, maybe if I feign some real and practical interest in photoshop at least, i may have a change of acquiring one.
Ah well either that, or treat myself to one after Christmas.
Saddest thing of all, I actually want to be able to need to use it, as in, I would like to be able to design my own sewing patterns etc. (Smells like motivation!)

WACOM Bamboo store.