Wednesday, 17 November 2010

Healthy Obsession: Men

Just because I have a man in my life, this does not been I am blind. I am still able to appreciate the beauty that is man, so this post will dwell on that.

Niki Minaj has just put out a new video displaying the gorgeous Frenchman Willy Monfret. (Yes, his name sounds ridiculous to me, but he's French) For those of you not knowing who he is (like me before i saw the video)See him in his splendor here: (As well as Niki with her hideous hair *puke*)


Nicki Minaj - Right Thru Me (Official Video) from Sinemax Brown on Vimeo.



I don't care if I'm totally alone on this one, but Eric Dane (Mark Sloan - Grey's Anatomy) is yummy too! And another Grey's Anatomy hotty. I have no idea who he is, as i have only seen up to season 5, but man this sure is in enticing me to watch more...

For me, dark hair light eyes are HAWT! Goes for sexy ladies too ie Lady Toe thumbs AKA Megan Fox. Her hotness out weighs her deformity. Or even Katy Perry. Yeh I said it.