Monday, 10 January 2011

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Yes, yes, fair enough the year has already been sullied with govt dramas and what not, but it's still January so technically its still new!

Any who, just chiming in, I had a lovely Christmas and chilled new year, wouldn't have changed a thing! (well, maybe a few things)

Last input saw the Hairveda review, and hopefully tonight, I will be sharing my 9 month hair journey (and first official you tube video)with the Internets.
Yes it seems I am somewhat more serious about he whole Vlogging thing than I realized, I was just planning to do the basic sideshow with music like everyone else, then the bf suggested (kinda enforced) that I should do a video intro and outro too... so yeh...

No doubt I'll catch the youtube bug so keep an eye out for more in the future!