Tuesday, 27 September 2011

Japan Based Obsession: Fun n Games PT2ish

TGS (Tokyo Game Show) If you want a run down of events by someone who knows what they're talking about, you wann go here http://nicktravelseast.com/2011/09/27/tokyo-game-show-2011/ as I will probably ramble on about useless stuff.

The next day I woke up bright and early to go to the Tokyo game show. I had arranged to meet my friend in Tokyo station but was running late so told them I'd meet them at Mukuhari Messe instead.
I couldn't find the route to get there as my iPod had died, so when I got to Tokyo station I did what any other fast thinking person would do and followed all the other foreigners  and mass crowds. Low and behold they were all going to the same place as me ;)

It also turned out that my friends were on the same train as me too which was weird and awesome as they weren't waiting around for me. I met up with Ben, Tim and Zarah for some nerding out, I took lots of photos but I'll try and whittle it down to ones worth looking at :D

My main aim was to play the PSP vita. But I didn't. :'''( It was a sad day!!!!!!!!!! Followed up with a trip to Ueno to eat unagi and Akihabara so Zarah could get herself a PS3 :D